I started my post this afternoon. I had to draw to a close due to commitments. What do we note about this revival?
1. A real diagnosis of the spiritual state of the community.
2. A real commitment to prayer no matter the cost
3. A revelation from the Word coming from prayer
4. A new form of dialogue with God.
5. True outpouring of God sought, not gifts, ministries.
6. Faith in visions God gave
7. Prayer until breakthrough
8. Prayer given FIRST priority.
So what do we need to do? We need to abandon the spirit of what is done in churches today. Abandon entertaining the senses and go for God!
No compromise on tarrying!
No compromise on preaching!
Let us meditate on this