I believe that God is allowing us all to see clearly the world stage. I believe we are leading up to those end days.
Let us examine apocalyptic pieces this morning:
1. The Catholic Church has moved away from Eschatological Truth. It declares it no longer believes Jesus is returning.
2. ISIS is a revolution within Islam to bring it back to its roots when it became a religion, with stricter laws. The manifestation of this is the killings and taking of nations to install the Caliph, who can enforce sharia law. This is a pernicious evil which has no regard for country frontiers, says the UN is against its principles. Wants to dominate the world.
3. Ministers are becoming increasingly anti-Israel and subscribing to the replacement theology.
4. People assuming and presuming on certain ministries they are not called to and are abusing their followers.
5. Apostasy is rife with the REJECTION OF HEBREW ROOTS TO THEIR FAITH, embrace of homosexuality in their ministry.
I see the enemy is the word “FUNDAMENTALISM”. It is at best an enemy in its manifestation. In reality is radicalises faith into a weapon, and in the minds of those who fear it, brings with it a reaction, that is eye all faith as a enemy of the state, the opening of the door to the state control of people’s faith. Policing the lives of people.
The fact is the trends we are going to examine, in this series, is to show you where we are today and how to survive and overcome the effects of these trends, keeping the Blood of Jesus over your door, so that peace and joy in the Spirit, keeps your home within the Kingdom Sphere.
Right now even we have to be careful of social media, because today it is a concentration and propogator of these trends.
Never more has the technological advances been used to spread a message of fear over the earth. This is what the hidden elites want. FEAR in the masses so that they accept laws that they would never accept in objectivity.
Whilst some look for dominance by force, some are subservient to a poisonous cocktail of immorality even when they espouse a transforming Gospel.
Whilst at one end of the spectrum we see radicalisation we see on the other a deadening of all that which manifests the true nature of the Gospel allowing for humanism and homosexuality to come into places unheard of.
Fundamentalism is a misnomer. It is misunderstood.
Fundamentalism is not abiding by the absolutes of the Word. It is using those principles as a weapon.
We need to come down to our locality and our sphere.
We see in our interpersonal relationships where radicalisation and fundamentalism is coming. I had an experience recently where someone purporting to be a prophet tried to impose on me a belief, which I was not in agreement. I had never met this person before. I therefore unfriended them on Facebook. But this experience got me thinking. Thinking particularly in 1 John where it speaks of the anointing we have been given for instructing us how to hear and follow God.
To avoid fundamentalism in our faith and our relationships we must:
1. Respect the integrity of another and not make assumptions otherwise.
2. Respect the decisions of another and not try to impose our opinion.
3. Assume roles in the life of another where we think we can walk in and dictate.
4. Manifest our disagreement with decision in ways that leave no room for dialogue.
5. Humiliate another publically for our own premise of belief.
6. Assume we are always right and assume we can have the authority over others…authority is given not taken.
7. Respect proper relationship boundaries and live by a healthy and definable pattern of relating and interacting.
I believe these 7 steps can avoid us going off into fundamentalism.